Friday, January 9, 2009

A Holly Jolly Christmas. Part 2.

Here is a little picture overview of Christmas Day this year. 2008 was a big year for me, with the business and all, so this Christmas Day I was content to sit on the couch, coffee in hand, and observe everything around me. Every now and then I was pulled back from said observation as I ducked my head to avoid flying wrapping paper whenever the boys tore into their gifts. Love it! Everything was wonderful. Yay for family.

So this is Christmas.

My mom, pie maker and cake maker (a.k.a. baker) extraordinaire.



Noah got Tickle Me, Dancing, Singing, I'm Your Friend Elmo. We weren't sure if he was going to cry when they first were introduced. He loved it!

My brother, David. And today is his birthday!

Bro love.

Our annual Christmas sausage balls. Yum.

It was a musical Christmas for Nathan. He drums and a recorder. Here he is, playing both at the same time. He's very talented.

Recorder solo.

Noah got a kitchen. I wish my kitchen was that happy!

No comments: