Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Double, double, toil, and trouble

The title of this post is dedicated to Halloween and all the candy comas and crazy costumes I had over the years. It in no way applies to the following pictures, which happen to have taken place at my double-header weekend. Just thought they kind of matched. :)

The first six are from Erin and Kyle's fun wedding. The rest are from Jimmy and Abby's. Jimmy and Abby were so great to work with. Abby was a beautiful bride! Congrats, you two!

Tomorrow I am headed to Asbury College (my alma mater) with my photography students for a field trip. I am so excited because I love my students and I always like to go back and visit. It's been 2.5 years since I graduated. Wow!





Above is a picture of a boy drinking his umpteenth glass of cappuccino punch. It was awesome, by the way. And below is what happens after the umpteenth glass: punch induced dance moves. The tie is off people! Love it!






I love, love, love this shot of Abby.

Jimmy's famous jump below. Great symmetry, guys.

No comments: