Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shelby + Jeremy. Engagement Session.

These two are so cute and awesome! We had a great time, falling out of trees, climbing stairs, and jumping over fences. Jeremy and Shelby are baseball fans (White Sox and Reds) so they had the great idea of shooting on a baseball field. It was so great!

I'm still sick but in for the entire weekend. Picture production has slowed but will not some to a complete stop! I am going to take a break in a few hours and watch either Atonement or No Reservations with some friends. If you can give us recommendation as to which to watch by 7pm, it would be much appreciated!

PS - Today I bought an awesome hat at Fossil, my favorite store, and can't wait to wear it all winter. And I bought some arm-warmers to wear during shoots. I'm psyched but my mom keeps laughing at me when I put the hat on.





1 comment:

Cydil said...

Hands down, "No Reservations"
Have fun! Way to take a break!