Saturday, June 13, 2009

Emily and Chris: Rehearsed!

Emily and Chris were married last Friday at Talon. I had a great time with this couple and their family. I shot their rehearsal, so I got to know everyone a little better than I usually do. It was a blast. Yes, they all played wiffle ball! Yay for sports photos!


I had the privilege of eating dinner with Emily's grandparents, who have been married for about 50 years, I think. I can't remember the exact number of years. I was totally blessed by our conversation. Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Rice.








And the pastor slides! He was safe too.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Mary!
I love these and I was so excited to see some of Em and Chris' pictures on here! You know you loved the awesome wedding party too! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures. I've been checking daily. :)

Maria