Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days.

Today is day #3. I woke up this morning, looked outside and witnessed a long shower of snowflakes, covering the ice and the tracks daring neighbors who ventured out last night. Monday were were slushed in, Tuesday we were iced in, and today we are snowed in. Well, not completely "in." Elizabeth and I just came back from exploring. It is beautiful! Today my plans are: play in snow, read, drink warm beverages, watch a movie, edit Mary and Jeff's wedding, update website. Yes, I am in the process of updating Mary Lashbrook Photography. Everyday I realize how much I love this part of my life. It is more than just a part of my life at this point, it's consumed me! And a photographically consumed person should have an updated website. Look for new pictures and colors within the next couple weeks!


1 comment:

elisa said...

i want a snow day!! i am so jealous. it is not nearly cold enough for that down here :(