Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To do.

Hi all. A few bits of news:

a. I shot my first wedding in six weeks this past Saturday. Jeff and Mary were one the happiest and completely lovely couples I have worked with. I guess all my couples are happy and in love but these two really exemplified it. Pictures to come shortly.

b. It is tax season. I have a great accountant. Yay for Katherine the accountant and yikes for the season.

c. I'm cold.

d. School started last week. I have nine students this semester. It's a change from my usual 20. They are very studious pupils thus far.

e. I am reading a very funny wordy book called "Ella Minnow Pea" and it has challenged me to use words like studious and pupils.

f. I do not have any weddings til March! Time off is great. I am planning on updating my website and business cards. I also have great aspirations to watch lots of movies I missed last year and to read a lot as well. Check out the stack in my room.

No comments: